Here are ten things I’m loving lately…
From left to right:
1. Organic Fiji Virgin Coconut Oil with Pineapple lotion This stuff smells like tropical paradise. Because it’s a coconut oil, you’ll probably need to run the bottle under hot water for a few minutes to get it to liquify but it’s worth every precious second.
2. Glass Cafe Mug – It’s just pretty.
3. Stainless Steel Straws – These are my new favorite smoothie straws. They come with a cleaning brush (totally necessary for smoothie drinking) AND they won’t warp or melt in the dishwasher. Winning!
4. Boots No 7 Vanilla Body Scrub – I grabbed this because Target had them on clearance for $3. Smells so good!
5. Frozen – I mean, it’s Disney. Enough said.
6. Noonday Collection Very Versatile Bracelet – honestly, I have loved all my Noonday stuff, but this is hands down my favorite piece. It’s kind of on the pricey side, but I got a great discount for hosting a party. If you want to host a party, let me know and I will hook you up with Amanda!
7. Swanson’s Pea Protein Powder – my doctor has me adding protein powder to my morning smoothies and this is my favorite. It has a lot of protein and doesn’t taste chalky or weird. It’s also PURE pea protein – no added ingredients or things you can’t pronounce and it’s non GMO. Also winning.
8. J.R. Watkins Lemon hand cream – This smells like a lemon cupcake. It’s a delicious scent.
9. Dang Toasted Coconut Chips – Eat some of these and you will definitely say, “Dang! These are good!”
10. Hunter Rain Boots – I have been eyeing Hunter rain boots since I was a fetus. Ok, not really. But for years. I am CHEAP when it comes to shoes (Target anyone?) but I finally splurged on these (AFTER selling something!) – and I’ve worn them half a dozen times already. Thanks for the rain, Charlotte!
What have you been loving lately?
Also, you may have heard me talk about Vitacost recently – if you want to check it out follow THIS LINK for $10 off your order!