Ten things I love lately:
- My new camera, the Canon Rebel T3i. Not the fanciest one out there, but perfect for what I need it for. Kid pics and blog pics.
- Trader Joe’s Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream. I’m not usually a mint chocolate chip fan – but this pregnancy has me craving it. And it has to be from Trader Joe’s.
- Aveda shampoo & conditioner. Anything Aveda really
- Pink Magnolia candle I got from Target. Mmm.
- Grapefruit Pellegrino – in a mason jar with a ton of ice
- Numi Organic Tea in Moroccan Mint, perfect nightcap before bed
- Argo Tea in White Tea & Acai Squeeze
- Trader Joe’s Kona Coffee shortbread cookie. Hello, heaven in a box
- My new Vitamix. It’s a basic model, but I adore it.
- Bread & Wine by Shaua Niequist – I’m actually reading all 3 of her books right now. Kind of simultaneously. I couldn’t figure out which one to start with so I started reading them all.
What are your favorite things right now?