Well, a few things happen when insomnia strikes me:
– Bad TV
– Midnight (or 4am) snack of fresh cherries…which I *may or may not* be enjoying now.
At 10:15 this morning, we are going to find out if LBH is a boy or a girl (as long as this child isn’t feeling shy!)
It’s a big day, and it means I’m alllllmost halfway through with my pregnancy. So I thought what better way to celebrate some upcoming good news and reaching the halfway point then through a fun little contest?
If you want to participate, here’s all you have to do:
GUESS the baby’s gender by leaving a comment on the blog – not on Facebook! Those who guess correctly will be entered into a random drawing to win a $10 Starbucks gift card. Easy, right?? And who can’t use a couple Peppermint Mochas this winter, courtesy of the Hahn’s?!
So, if you’re someone who believes in old wives tales, I’m including some pregnancy trivia to assist you!
– LBH’s heartbeat was in the 160s when we first heard it. At my last appointment, it was at 148.
– Weight gain has been about 6 1/2 lbs so far
– Cravings include orange juice, avocado, strawberries, pineapple, raspberries, cherries and occasionally mashed potatoes
– Aversions – mostly just coffee until about 2 weeks ago. Nothing else repulsed me quite as much as coffee did
– Morning sickness? Dry heaving and gagging also until about 2 weeks ago
Find our first ultra sound pictures HERE if you really want to study 😉
There you have it! Make your best guess and remember to leave a comment ON the blog. Facebook comments wont count! I’ll announce the gender and winner later on today, after we’ve told family.