I just realized the last time I blogged was Thankful on a Thursday – oops! I’ve been a blogging slacker! There is so much to be thankful for, and I am loving this weekly reminder. This past week has been a really good one for us, and I am enjoying a mostly relaxing summer – fresh fruits and veggies, sunshine and long days. I heart summer so hard.
So, here we go – this week’s Thankful on a Thursday list – thanks to The Outdoor Wife for the awesome idea!
26. Our memory foam mattress topper – a gift from my Mom for our wedding, and it feels oh so good when I climb into bed after a long day.
27. Music. Music, music, music. Nuff said.
28. Fabric softener – it smells so good! Love clean laundry.
29. Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure nail polish – basically the best nail polish you can find. The brush is ingenious.
30. Freshly baked whole wheat bread – I baked some the other night with the easiest recipe ever and it’s awesome in the mornings with some nautral peanut butter.
32. Dollar jewelry sales
33. The view of the putting green outside my office window. Sometimes it’s a distraction, but it’s a really lovely view!
34. That my friend Karis FINALLY got a gmail account and now we can gchat!! Oh, simple pleasures…
35. John 14:27 “Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.”
What are you guys thankful for this week?